Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm still here, just busy

Hi, long lost friends!  Did you think I was gone forever.  No, just buried in snow up to our necks, lol.  We have had a very severe winter here in northern Michigan so far.  March came in like a lamb so I'm not sure what to expect the rest of the month.  It has been sunny the last couple of days but very cold.  7 degrees this morning.  We have had snowstorm after storm and we are literally running out of room to push it with the plow.  Our long driveway keeps getting narrower.
I have been inside stitching and stitching.  I have made a few baskets for orders and still have a few orders to get sent off. 
I am excited about all of the new goods from the Nashville Market.  I  had to replace my laptop, the hard drive on my old one was fried after only 3 years.  I got another laptop, windows 8 with tons of storage.  So far I like it very well.  I just got a new wireless printer today but haven't taken it out of the box yet.  Also for Christmas I was so lucky to get an Ipad.  What a wonderful gadget. 
I just thought I would share a few pictures of some finishes.



Anne Wilson is a new design by Tina Woltman and Emma Wheeley is from Jenny Hoffman.  Lydia Broome is a favorite from Pineberrylane.
On Thy Heart and on Thy Hand is a new design by Wendy of Pineberrylane.
I recently purchased some new goods from Alecia Maynard but forgot to take pics of all of them.  These wonderful linsey Woolsey pinkeeps are perfect.
I moved some furniture around the living room, did a little tweaking here and there. I have even gotten as far as getting my primer out to start painting our bedroom.  I hope to start that project soon.
 
I purchased this fabulous original Netty angel from a very dear and special friend.  I love her, sorry for the blurry picture.  You may click on the pictures to make them larger.  One more picture, then I will close.  Sorry I have been away so long.  Now that I have my new 'puter figured out I won't be gone so long.  I am also trying to come up with something special for a spring giveaway.
cheers ~ pam
 
 
 

15 comments:

earlene said...

Hello Pam
Love the last picture of your room and the way you have it all put together.
Lovely items that you made.
I think we are going to luck out and miss the snowstorm that is coming tonight.
Hugs
Earlene

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Pam,

We are looking at 6 to 10" of snow tonight into tomorrow.. For our almost non-winter snow is flying here the last couple of weeks... always miss ya in blogland. Love peeking into your home! love all your stitchin! OLM

Kathy L. said...

Everything looks just great. Hope the snow stops soon.

Kathy

jennifer768 said...

Hi Pam,love all of your finishes!Sure enjoyed the pretty displays. So hope that Spring is on it's way for us all.Hugs,Jen

Rugs and Pugs said...

Pam ~
Good to hear from you! Love all the pics.
I hope spring arrives for you soon. It was 17* here on Ohio's north coast this AM. I hope my daffodils have survived.
Hugs :)
Lauren

April said...

Hey Pam ~~waving~~~ Love all the stitching! Your home looks so neat! Hope that snow just sudden disappeares for you! lol In Bama this weekend the temp is looking to be around 70 and sunny! Scooter riding and yard work for me! I am stitching away on Pineberry Lane - Dog Memorial Sampler! I just love it!
Stay warm!!!

cucki said...

everything looks so pretty and so sweet..
big hugs x

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Pam, your stitcheries are so beautiful. I esp. love the first framed one. Love all of your home decor, you are quite the decorator, prim perfect. hugs, Lecia

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Hi Pam. By the looks of things, you have been busy.
Love the stitchin!
Hope to see more posts from you soon.
Love your pics.
Take care,
Janet

Karen said...

Hello Lady,
So glad to see you are still out there in blogland!
Winter was slow to come here in southeast Wisconsin but when it found out how to snow it hasn't stopped since the middle of Jan....what a winter and snowing right now!

Your finishes are wonderful...I'm getting quite a collection of those stitched tucks...all from wonderful blog friends. I should do a post on them one day.

I NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER IN BASKETS...I'm in need of some new ones.

Blessings,
karen

Penny said...

Good morning! Loved looking at all your stitchy finishes! You do great work.... And your home looks so warm and inviting... beautiful decorating!
I hope the storm doesn't dump too much more snow on you.... sounds like you have had ENOUGH!!
Looking forward to seeing the next pattern in the 4 seasons... finished up the Autumn one and love it!
Penny

Sweet William Primitives said...

Hello Pam, My goodness you have been busy! Love all the blue! We are expecting our first significant snow over night in our neck of the woods. Stay warm, Spring will be here soon! ~Kathy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Pam,
What a great post....so full of eye candy! Love all of your finishes and the changes you made in your home. So good to see you post. Big hugs my friend, Lori

Patti said...

Lovely photos and finishes!
Love the "My Dog" design! May I ask whose pattern that is? It is so appropriate as I got "my dog" after waiting for over 40 years :)
Blessings, Patti

Elisabetta said...

I love all the things you do and the ornaments, my best wishes for your Holiday!