Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Season is Approaching Quickly, Very Picture Heavy

Hello, everyone!  I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas only a few weeks away.  Time has gotten away from me this year, I mean seriously where did October and half of November go?  Is anyone else in the same boat?
It seems I was glued to the TV for awhile watching the effects of the horrible storm on the east coast and then it was the election.  I pray for all of those affected by the storm.  It breaks my heart to see the devastation in New York and New Jersey.  I hope everyone gets their power back soon.
I wanted to do a quick post to remind everyone of the Log Cabin Christmas at www.earlyworkmercantile.com
I have been busy stitching and have a few new things.  I’ve also been working on some huge beeswax orders the past month.  I’ve only made a couple of baskets and that was at the kitchen table.  We had to take our woodstove out of the shop so my dear husband is putting in a gas wall furnace for me and he’s almost finished.  I can then resume working on orders and I thank you all for your patience.   PLRASE click on picytres for a larger and better view.  On my ipad part of the picture is cut off .  Thanks so much.
Just a couple of pictures to share with you, I will be updating my selling blog very soon as well.
1863 christmas
believe
belsnickle
choctaw pouch
dec 25
farmhouse Christmas pinkeep
jolly olde
Covered paper mache box, very distressed, below
joy box
joy broom
7 inch distressed covered box below

merrie merrie close
good will
primitive pure beeswax snowman candle with tea light
snowman candle
yule tide
A gathering of makedo santas.


makedo santas
Awesome beeswax angel with aged paper wings, flax hair and rusty wire hanger
angel
Believe” beeswax cupboard hanger
1009_3607539998190_1900857975_n
Pure blackened beeswax belsnickles, these are also available in creamy antique white.
Belsnickles
Primitive aged stocking with stitched belsnickle
cross_stitch_stocking
Perfect sized pinkeep for those trenchers.  This one is in blue and brown.
kitchen_14
sampler
It seems as though I have gotten carried away with picture sharing.  If you see something that catches your eye, shoot me an email.  Perfect gifts for that prim loving friend or a treat for yourself. 
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  I wish peace, plenty and joy.
fondly ~
pam

13 comments:

cucki said...

Hello dear
What super cute treasure..
I love everything so much..
Big hugs for you and happy stitching xx

earlene said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pam!
Your items are gorgous!

HomeSpunPrims said...

I can't believe how much you get done Pam! Wonderful offerings as always. Love seeing all the pics. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can't believe it's that time already either. Hugs, Lori

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Pam, you have really been stitching, love all of your stitcheries!!! Yes, it is hard to believe that the holidays are right around the corner, I need to get in gear fast. he he Have a lovely Thanksgiving, hugs, Lecia

The Moonlit Stitch said...

I can't believe how fast the time is flying too Pam. Love your stitcheries, they are prim perfect. I could never do all of that tiny work! Thanks for sharing (love pictures!) ~*~Lisa

Janet - underthewillow said...

wow Pam!...you sure have been busy!!...everything looks absolutely fantastic too!...and I mean everything!...I hope you and yours enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving!
hugs!
Janet :)

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Pam.
I am with you, I don't know wher the time has gone...I thought I had another week until Thanksgiving...sigh....love all you creations, you have been busy! Off to email you! HEHE! Have a great day! OLM

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Hi Pam,
I agree the days are flying by!!
You sure are getting a lot more finished than I am though. :)
Love all your creatons.
I wish I would hurry up and win that darn lottery, I'd come buy everything!!!!
:)
Hugs,
Tam

Raymond Homestead said...

Love your creations!

Angie Berry said...

Goodness you have been super busy girl! That's a lot of stitching! I have never seen creamy antique white beeswax, I bet that is neat. Love it all~

Christine said...

Absolutely gorgeous stitching, Pam! I love all the different ways you've finished them!
Blessings
Christine

Karen said...

Afternoon Pam...well look at all those wonderful treasures. YOU HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY...adorable stocking.
Oh and I love my blackened candle with the snowman on it...it's from you!
Merry Christmas.
Karen

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

BEAUTIFUL cross stitching!! Wow, what a nice collection~
Pamela